Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Showers

I am finally posting the pictures of the fabulous baby showers we've had recently! We've been so fortunate to have so many caring friends and family show their love and generosity towards us.

On Sunday, January 23, our church threw us a shower. It was lots of fun, complete with delicious cake and a few cute little girls who were excited to be in attendance (and who made a beeline for the good stuff--the refreshments!).






On Saturday, January 29, wonderful friends threw me a shower. It was held at The Cazbah in Greer. The food was delicious, the games hilarious, and the cake was not only adorable, but scrumptious, too (notice I have a thing for cake). It was also great to see friends I hadn't seen in a while. A huge thanks to Brandi, Kristen, Phoebe, Lindsey and Hillary for all the planning and effort that went into this shower. It was a blast.










Soon I will add pictures of the shower held at my school, too...

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the game where they guess how big you are?! :) That cake that looks like a baby is adorable. Showers are so fun! Hope you've gotten lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete