Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eight Months and Counting

Did you miss us? Wow, I haven't procrastinated this much since college. Blogging had to take the back burner once I started work and Owen started daycare. But we're back with full force...for now!

Owen is eight and a half months now and has changed a lot since my last post. He is crawling now although he tends to move around most by exercising a combination of lunges, leans, rolls, pulls, and sitting up positions. It's entertaining to watch him get around this way. He is quite proud of his new accomplishments. His babbling is more intelligible and sounds closer to "dada" and "mama," although I'm not sure he's attached meaning yet to those terms. He's eating solids and puffs during the day. He pretty much likes all the food he's tried, although the jury is still out on peas. A few weeks ago he weighed 20 pounds, 9 ounces, with rolls to prove it.

Anyhow, I've included a few pictures from my phone. Once I upload (and organize!) recent pictures from our camera I'll do another more detailed post.













3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see these photos of Owen! He is absolutely adorable...what a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable, Christina! Thanks for sharing these pics! Hope all is going well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand how overwhelming it gets, but we are glad you had a couple of minutes to let us see him! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete