
After experiencing our first day of rainy weather this week, I was telling Jonathan how we should get Owen a raincoat (like the froggy one above; something practical AND cute). Of course, we hadn't yet purchased one. Then yesterday was day two of super rainy weather. So when I picked up Owen from daycare, I wasn't fully prepared. I actually sat in my car for a few minutes, somewhat guiltily watching the other responsible parents pull out cute, pint sized raincoats for their kids. Then-lightbulb!-I realized I had a beach towel in the backseat. Yes, without shame, I rolled it up, took it into daycare and came out with my child underneath it. Owen actually looked like he was fresh out of a bath and quite enjoyed the new perspective. I might have gotten one strange look, but if that's what it took to keep the little dude dry, I'll take it!
Sounds really resourceful to me! I would just let the boys get wet! Water never hurt anyone, right? ;-)
ReplyDelete