Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Catching Up

I know, I know! It has been over a month since I last posted. Once I returned to work, my priorities became feeding Owen, feeding myself, playing with Owen in those few evening hours and sleeping. But now that summer is here I hope to be posting much more frequently!

Though Owen is three months old now, I am posting some pictures that were taken of him at two months. My brother David and sister-in-law Catherine came to visit at Easter. These are some of my favorite pictures taken by the talented Catherine.

Owen is at such a fun age! He smiles all the time, has started rolling from tummy to back, and is producing 'mini-laughs' (we are convinced a full laugh is soon to come). He's also much more physically active than he was a month ago. We can even prop him up in his high chair. He enjoys being at eye level, and mom and dad enjoy being able to eat, hands free, at the dinner table or getting stuff done in the kicthen with him watching.















2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love getting to see more pictures of Owen! He is such an adorable baby! I see you guys were putting the Baby Bjorn and Moby Wrap to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, Rachel, I loved that both of you had on a carrier so you could switch back and forth! :) Can't wait to meet Owen in person!

    ReplyDelete