Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We're Back!

Finally, after a two month blogging hiatus, we are back with updates! I guess we were keeping pretty busy, but now I feel like we're somewhat into a routine. In that time, Owen turned two months old. He is at a fun stage where he smiles constantly. He is on the verge of producing a real laugh; it's like he wants to but can't quite figure out how. He "talks" to us and his toys all the time and enjoys bath time and taking walks with us in his stroller.

Owen isn't a huge fan of tummy time, but we still make him do it everyday. If he stays on schedule, Owen wakes up twice a night to eat, though that second time is really early in the morning. This will be good timing for when I return to work; I can feed him then be on my way. He is still working on drinking from the bottle, although he has really improved since we first introduced it to him. Owen also has a love/hate relationship with his carseat. And to top it all off, he is probably the gassiest baby on the planet and could give any of Jonathan's cousins a run for their money. But that, too, funny as it might be, is improving.

I am posting some of his five week pictures that were taken by friend and coworker, Cheri Parker. I will post some more recent ones of my own soon. We are enjoying our time with this little man!




















3 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad to hear he's doing well! And you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! Glad you posted some pics! I love his big bright eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pictures! I love the one with him looking at Jonathan! I am in total agreement with you....love this age!

    ReplyDelete