Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow!

By Monday afternoon we had 6-7 inches of beautiful snow that had fallen to the ground. Jonathan thinks this is the most snow the upstate has seen in about 22 years. We walked around a bit on Monday, while it was still fresh and cold. I realized my wardrobe was sufficiently lacking in the heavy winter clothing department so I had to get creative (my outfit included legwarmers under my jeans and two of Jonathan's sweatshirts). The snow was beautiful, and it's still covering most of the ground. We've also been out of school for four days straight. It's like having a winter break.









3 comments:

  1. WOW! That is so beautiful! And what a GREAT time to have a break, when you are probably getting tired more lately...or is that just me? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for snow days!! it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks beautiful with the blanket of snow! I love the new furniture you have on the deck- I hadn't seen that yet! What memorable pics these will be for Baby Duvall- the big snow before he came to the world! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete