
For some reason, I just felt compelled to post on "The Reflex" today. Allow me to explain. None of the first trimester pregnancy symptoms I experienced were surprising, EXCEPT for one--gagging while brushing my teeth. And I fully apologize if this is too much for some, but honestly, it could be much worse. It started around 10 weeks for me, and while all of my other symptoms disappeared as I moved into the second trimester, this one decided to stick around. There isn't any information on this in my pregnancy books, but there are tons of forums online about women experiencing the same thing (which are entertaining to read through). And, I know two people who've personally experienced it, too, so at least I'm not alone. While it's not too pleasant, it is something that Jonathan and I (most of the time) can laugh about.
Yep, I had this issue the whole time I was pregnant. I told Casey how weird
ReplyDeleteIt was that it went away right after Logan was born.
Christina...I get this too! Once I actually gagged myself bad enough to actually throw up in the sink! I haven't paid attention as to when it goes away, but I am pretty sure it stuck around the whole pregnancy!
ReplyDelete