So, if the title and picture didn't give it away, I'm pregnant! Word has been making its rounds quickly so I figured it was finally time for the news to be shared on the blog. Jonathan and I are so excited to be welcoming Duvall #3 into our family sometime around February 25, 2011. We found out while we were on vacation in Dallas this summer, but I still wanted a doctor's comfirmation, so we didn't tell our parents until about a month later. The news was really hard to keep quiet, especially for Jonathan, but he's been having fun spreading the news now. I just got back from a doctor's appointment and everything looks great at this point. We do plan to find out the baby's gender at 20 weeks, but for now we're just enjoying talking about and planning for this little one!Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Duvall #3
So, if the title and picture didn't give it away, I'm pregnant! Word has been making its rounds quickly so I figured it was finally time for the news to be shared on the blog. Jonathan and I are so excited to be welcoming Duvall #3 into our family sometime around February 25, 2011. We found out while we were on vacation in Dallas this summer, but I still wanted a doctor's comfirmation, so we didn't tell our parents until about a month later. The news was really hard to keep quiet, especially for Jonathan, but he's been having fun spreading the news now. I just got back from a doctor's appointment and everything looks great at this point. We do plan to find out the baby's gender at 20 weeks, but for now we're just enjoying talking about and planning for this little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, ha! So you were pregnant! That's so exciting and I am SO happy for you guys! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I knew something was fisy when you stopped drinking at Book Club! On another note, my Mockingjay came today!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteYeah Christina! You are going to make a great Mommy! Let us know if we can do anything to help!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news Christina! I'm excited for you two.
ReplyDelete