That pretty much says it all! We had our anatomy ultrasound Monday and had a wonderful time watching Baby Boy Duvall. He was quite active almost the whole time, making it somewhat difficult for the technician to measure and check the blood flow in the umbilical cord and the heart. So she just went on to look at other parts in the meantime. When she was finally ready to re-check the cord and heart, Baby Boy decided it was time for a nap. Of course! This rendered him pretty much immobile when he actually needed to be mobile. Overall, things look great. It was quite fun!
YAY!!!!!!!!! You must know, I am kinda partial to boys! ;) Can't wait to find out his name and meet him!!! By the way, I am curious what Mommy Duvall is looking like these days...post preggo pics soon!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Sonograms are so great. I will miss those! Yep...I am partial to boys too! They are sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that's so exciting!!! I'm with Mary - let's see some preggo pics!
ReplyDelete