Saturday, October 16, 2010

Belly Shots

Here are a few recent belly shots. I haven't had to venture into maternity clothes yet, but I am using the hair tie trick, and I had to buy a pair of work pants one size larger the other night (best $6 investment, thank you Rugged Wearhouse). I've also been feeling Baby Boy moving around for about two weeks. At first I wasn't sure it was him, but after a few days it became more obvious that it HAD to be him. And last night, he gave a few really good karate chops. Jonathan has been able to feel some of his movements for about a week now. I think he was feeling a little left out before that!

15 Weeks:

17 Weeks:
19 Weeks:

21 Weeks:

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Belly pics! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to make such a cute pregnant lady! =) Good seeing you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great...gotta love that first pregnancy belly! :) Can't wait to see you over Christmas, maybe then baby boy will have a name?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! Hope you and baby boy are doing well!

    ReplyDelete